Nacho’s meals are all made with Hilary’s Blend vitamin supplements, available at vet offices across Canada. This morning he had his pork and pumpkin with a poached egg.
Adore You dog sweater and mathcing socks – https://www.mrsshank.com/free-socks-and-dog-sweater-pattern/
Shirley Brian – https://shirleybrian.com/
Soohyun Nam – https://sootangos.com/
Soo’s Coral Wave – https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/coral-wave
Soo’s Geo – https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/geo-4
My Dad’s Fave Brownies
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1. Melt the butter in a pot on the stove. Remove from heat. Mix in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, cocoa and baking soda.
3. Stir the cocoa mixture into the melted butter mixture.
4. Bake in a parchment paper lined 8″ square dish at 350 for 25 minutes.
Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 cup melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
(for topping, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/2 tsp cinnamon)
1. Sift the baking powder and flour. Whisk in sugar.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add in the milk, egg and vanilla.
3. Mix the wet into the dry.
4. Fill 12 muffin liners halfway. Sprinkle in half the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture, top with other half of batter and then other half of cinnamon sugar.
Bake at 400F for 22 minutes.
Leave a Reply