Simple, basic, perfect for crazy toppings or a Wednesday morning. Waffles like your granny used to make.
I have been using this Cuisinart waffle maker since 2010 with no issues.
The Humble Waffle
The classic waffle, with a little crispiness on the outside and a soft inside.
- 1 waffle maker
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 7 tbsp peanut oil
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Whisk the vinegar into the almond milk and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and peanut oil to the vinegar and almond milk mixture and mix that into the flour mixture.
- Mix until smooth and pour into waffle maker. Follow directions for individual waffle maker.